De Anza Force Soccer Club is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit youth soccer club in the SF Bay area. The club emphasizes player development with the goal of preparing players for the collegiate game. In 2010 100% of older, elite level players were invited to play on college teams.
The club began in 1999 and has grown to nearly eighty teams ranging in age from U7 to U18. As a testament to the success of the club's development philosophy 95% of Force players were offered scholarships at NCAA schools. Nearly a dozen Force alumni have or currently play with US National Team, and many players participate in the US National Youth Team pool. Numerous Force players are a part of the Olympic Development Program. Individual development has translated into team success. Force teams have won National Championships, State Cups, and a variety of prestigious tournaments.
The Force coaching staff of over 30 contains 12 former professional players. Ten coaches hold Class-A licenses or foreign equivalent, most are B licensed or working towards.
De Anza Force teams hold rolling tryouts. Contact the coach or manager for the team your player would be interested to join and arrange to train with the team to evaluate a fit.
To be the most comprehensive youth soccer club, from the youngest player to the national level elite athlete, recognized for its excellence in program and player development while instilling a love of the game and enabling people to achieve life goals through soccer.
Inspire and educate players at every level to excel in athletics, academics and life while becoming contributing members of their community. We will achieve these goals by relentlessly emphasizing and executing on our core values
· Teach innovative, technical and unique soccer curriculum developed by incorporating aspects of Barcelona, US Soccer and Futsal “way”
· Encourage players as they develop technical skills to reach their full potential
· Build a structure where winning is important but not at all costs-looking to build skills and emphasize player development
· Provide high quality coaching that engages, challenges and inspires young athletes
· Instill a lifelong love of the game
· Encourage all of our players to attend college with opportunities to play soccer at any level
· Value academics through our Academic Leadership Program
· Assist players with identification and contact with college coaches of target schools and offer guidance through the process
· Present College Night that honors players going onto play in college and bring college coaches to speak to the younger players about what it takes to play at the next level
· Create a soccer community that helps players build lifelong skills such as responsibility, perseverance, resilience and sportsmanship
· Instill respect and open communication between coaches, parents and team members in actions and language
· Encourage inclusiveness and positive engagement among teammates
· Teach civic responsibility by participating in community activities and service