The following constitute the policies of De Anza Force Soccer Club with regard to awareness and prevention of abuse within our organization.
- De Anza Force Soccer Club is committed to provide a safe environment and to prevent child abuse and sexual misconduct.
- De Anza Force Soccer Club will make every reasonable effort to ensure that every person involved in coaching/training a sport activity in our organization will abide by the SafeKids guidelines.
- De Anza Force Soccer Club will make every reasonable effort to exclude any adult with a legally documented history of child abuse/molestation or any other conviction or record that would bring unnecessary risk to the health and safety of the participants of this organization. De Anza Force Soccer Club will perform a criminal background check on every person applying for a position at our organization.
- De Anza Force Soccer Club will take appropriate action on all allegations of child abuse and/or sexual misconduct. All allegations will be reported immediately
The following represent the preventive measures of our organization with regard to abuse:
- Physical, mental, and verbal abuse of any of the participants, coaches, managers, employees, volunteers involved in our sponsored activities is not permitted.
- Inappropriate touching of any kind is forbidden.
- We agree to provide more than one adult working at or overseeing every activity. If a child needs special attention (one-on-one training or an individual meeting), it will be handled with the assistance or presence of another adult.
- Coaches/trainers should not socialize with the participants outside of the sponsored activities of the organization.
- Coaches/trainers should never ride alone with a child or participant in the car. Procedures will be established for coaches to follow in the event a participant is stranded at an activity.
- Parents are encouraged to attend sponsored activities.